Limited to 700 Pieces Worldwide
Carol Danvers is a Major in the United States Air Force who worked alongside Dr. Philip Lawson in a special satellite base in Colorado. After an attack by a 459 Sentry, Lawson revealed himself to be a Kree warrior/scientist known as Mar-Vell. During the battle, an explosion caught both Marvel and Danvers in the middle, causing Danvers to be exposed by the cosmic energy flowing around Mar-Vell, imbuing her with cosmic powers from the exposure. Following her recovery, Carol becomes Ms. Marvel and later second-in-command to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Extra-Terrestrial Division known as S.W.O.R.D.
THE MS MARVEL PREMIUM COLLECTIBLES STATUE FEATURES:
- Approximately 47cm tall (head to toe)
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Two (2) interchangeable portrait for alternate display.
- Art print specially designed by Stanley Lau
- Imaginary Friends Studios (Design and Concept)
- Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Product size : 56cm H X 30cm L X 24cm B
Est. Box Size : 68.5m H X 49.5cm L X 37cm B (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 6kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 11kg (estimate)
NOTE: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ