ESTIMATED TO SHIP Q4 2020
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COSTS BASED ON REGION
UNITED STATES & CANADA ( EXPRESS )
Australia / New Zealand
|United Kingdom (England & Scotland)
South East Asia (MY, INDO, TH, PH, Korea, HK)
For other countries, message us for a shipping quote
*Shipping costs are based on XM Studios given estimated weight and dimensions. Shipping costs are subject to change if actual dimensions are different from estimated dimensions. Please note that due to recent changes to tariff and duties for goods imported to the USA, economy shipping costs may not be available for certain items.
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Robin! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.
Every kid wants to be Batman, but do you have a lifetime of training? A billion-dollar fortune? The dream gets dashed pretty quickly. So OK, maybe you can’t be Batman… but that doesn’t mean you can’t be adopted by him. And just like that, Robin the Boy Wonder made the kid sidekick an icon.
Read more at https://www.dccomics.com/characters/robin
The Robin Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Robin clad in a traditional Japanese inspired armour as he lands deftly on a destroyed temple bell.
- Three (3) Headsculpt - 1 with hood, 1 unhooded, 1 with Tengu-inspired mask.
- Two (2) Right Arm - 1 holding staff, 1 holding batarang
- Two (2) Left Hand - 1 holding a Wakizashi inspired samurai sword, 1 with his gloved hand.
- Poison Ivy’s vines can be seen on the base and the patterns etched on the bell gives a little clue of The Joker - Samurai’s concept.
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO
- Studio Hive
- Christopher Cao, Philip Herman (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 48 cm L X 36 cm B X 66.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 79 cm L X 59 cm B X 40.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 10 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 18 kg (estimate)